Last edited by Jennifer Garner over 1 year ago
This page has been updated by someone else since you started viewing it. Click here to reload the page.
- Essay 1.docx - Essay on motivation for 121/ALP can be used as introduction to the book. Created by Jen Garner
- In-Class Essay: Malawi Famine (Cause/Effect) - Created by Jeremy O'Roark for 121/ALP
- Essay 3.docx - Essay where students choose from various topics related to the book - Created for 097 by Sue Frankel
- mini research project.docx - Created by Sue Frankel for 096. While the assignment might not apply to all classes, it contains a great list of topic ideas to be used for essays.
- Discussion Questions Chpaters 1-4 - Created by Sue Frankel for 096
- Discussion Questions Chapters 5-8.docx - Created by Sue Frankel for 096
- Discussion Questions Chapter 9-12.docx - Created by Jen Garner for 096
- Discussion Questions Chapters 13-end.docx - Created by Jen Garner for 096
- bookmarks - TTh.docx - created by Jen Garner for 096 the front of the bookmark can list assignment dates, the back has a dictionary of Malawian words
- Introducing The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind.docx - Created by Sue Frankel for 096 - lots of great ideas for introducing the book
- Resources for Teaching The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind.doc - Created by Sue Frankel for 096
- A beautiful rendition of "This World is Not My Home, " referenced in Chapter 3 of the book can be found here: Submitted by Andrea Dardello http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P85aBO61ppY